Subsidy Lock Codes
- Do you need to get the master subsidy lock code (MSL) to program your cellular phone?
- Sprint PCS master subsidy lock (MSL) codes
Voicemail and Roamer Access numbers
Cell phone tricks
Cellular SID numbers and PRL (preferred roaming list) interpretations
- Sanyo phone programming
- Audiovox CDM 9000 tri-mode CDMA phone
- Audiovox CDM-135 dual-mode CDMA phone
- Audiovox PCX-3500XL single-mode CDMA1900 phone
- Ericsson A1228c CDMA phone
- LG TM-510 tri-mode and V111 dual-mode CDMA phones
- Kyocera QCP-820, QCP-860, QCP-1920, QCP-2700 Programming
- Motorola v60c, v60i, v120c, and 270c tri-mode CDMA phones
- Motorola StarTac 7860/7867/7868 and Timeport 8167/8767 CDMA phones
- Motorola SC-3160 dual-mode CDMA phone
- Nokia 3285/3585/5185/6185 tri-mode CDMA phones more 6185/6188 secrets can be found at GeckoBeach.com
- The Motorola Cellular and Pager Bible
- Nokia phone book text file format
- The Cellular Travel Guide, 6th edition, has cellular service coverage maps and codes for all cellular systems in North America and the world. If you purchase the software, please be sure to tell Steve that you heard about it from bridog.net!
- Special thanks to James Bellaire, who has an excellent map of the Alltel, Ameritech, Contel, and GTE cellular systems in the Midwest, now part of Verizon Wireless.
- Wirelessnotes.org and SID list